Sunday, May 31, 2009

Make A Bee-Line for the Beachland This Thursday

It must be all the pollen in the air because the Dixie Bee-Liners are coming back to Northeast Ohio this Thursday night, June 4, after they warm folks up over at the legendary Ark in Michigan.

These fine folks have so much going for them and have written or co-written some wonderful songs, but last they plowed through Ohio in January, they pulled off some old standards that had me up and outta my seat--in a good way. The Bees also gave themselves permission to dazzle us with some instrumentals so I hope if they're out there they'll do it again! This one, "Walls of Time," is to me, as loyal musically motivated readers will already know, just about my favorite all-time standard time Bluegrass tune. I can't wait to share singing it with pickers somewhere down my own crooked road.

For local folks, visit www.beachlandballroom.com for details on the 8 p.m. show. Y'all check out www.dixiebeeliners.com to find out whether they'll be buzzin' your way during their Textual Activity Tour.

See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home