Thursday, May 14, 2009

And I Thought They's From Virginia!

Well it's just about the end of another week on the hamster wheel. I've been too busy to sit down and tell you all about the surprise of my life Saturday night when I headed over to the Kent Stage to check out the John "I grew up in Solon" Cowan show. Prior to John's show the audience was treated to a set by JP and the Chatfield Boys, who hail not from Virginia but from the Southwest side of Cleveland. But these bluegrass cats play like they are straight from Clinch Mountain. I was mighty impressed and although this vid isn't the best, I hope you will check them out. I certainly plan to catch up with JP and the C boys whenever I can. Get on over to their MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/chatfieldboys to hear more genuine fine pickin' and barn-burning bluegrass grown right here in Northeast Ohio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home