Thursday, May 15, 2008

In Case You Missed It

You probably didn't, because most of the civilized world pays for cable television. I don't and was therefore extremely grateful to Pie for sending this:



It was as if someone collected all the things I've thought about this president and put it into one long beautifully crafted and perfectly executed rant.

If for some reason the vid doesn't launch, click here.

Thank you, Keith. We worry about you, you know.

But we don't worry about Dubya. He's gonna end up in the Devil's Courthouse.
That's the name of a fine tune by the band Mountain Heart. Those fellas may not agree with my politics or with Mr. Olbermann. Truth is, I don't know. But they sure can play and I love and respect them for that. I haven't yet met a bluegrass person with whom I wasn't able to find common ground because we love the music so much. Too bad we can't find something like that to motivate and sew up the rest of the country's terrible wounds so that Keith O wouldn't have to have these rants to sanctify the nation's bitter brewing anger.

Here's Devil's Courthouse, from Mountain Heart's recently released live album, Road that Never Ends, which you can gift to yourself on iTunes like I just did. ;-)

4 Comments:

At May 17, 2008 9:25 PM, Blogger Blueberry said...

Olbermann is a treasure, isn't he? I watch him as often as I can, and am thankful for the posted videos of stuff I missed, like those special comments. I love his brain.

 
At May 18, 2008 8:36 AM, Blogger Mando Mama said...

Of course, I panicked when Pie emailed me Friday evening that Rachel Maddow was standing in for him, what she feared might be "politi-code" that our worst fears had come to pass and he was found floating in the Potomac. But, not the case, evidently.

I'm grateful for folks who keep me in the loop. If I ever get a raise, I might just have to get cable again. The only reason I kept the basic cable access I have was so that I could watch the impeachment hearings that we're apparently not going to have. Oh well!

 
At September 18, 2019 6:35 PM, Blogger الحريف said...

خدمات شركة تنظيف المنازل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء
شركة عزل بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة جلي بلاط بالاحساء
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

 
At September 26, 2019 7:40 AM, Blogger Mr Ammar said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

 

Post a Comment

<< Home