Saturday, July 14, 2007

Worth the trip, worth the wait

I was hanging around The Infamous Stringduster myspace page and listening up a bit, and I remembered this tune from their performance last year at the IBMA FanFest.

I'm hoping to convince my kids -- and myself -- that we need to catch the Dusters down in Columbus in a couple of weeks. The trick is, it's a Friday night, which makes for tough going in my life. But I think I've gone just about as long as I can go without some live bluegrass this summer, and these guys can make up for it all.

My son and I were totally taken with these fellas last year, and I remain thoroughly impressed with the seriousness of their talent. I hope you are too.

I can go to sleep and dream, dream that there's a song out there like this for me.

You can check out their myspace page and listen up to additional fab tunes at http://www.myspace.com/stringdusters.

Have a good night.


1 Comments:

At July 15, 2007 1:17 PM, Blogger Blueberry said...

Love those guys. Am acquainted with Critter (Chris Eldridge), the guitar player. They are all awesome players. I bought Chris Pandolfi's CD (The Handoff) a few years back, and it's really good, sounds like a Stringdusters album -- and with good reason.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home