Friday, April 27, 2007

At 4:30 a.m., It's About More than Muck

But more on that in a few days.


It's just past 4:30 a.m. and I'm about to hit the road so my friend and I can spend the weekend in Nashville with my beloved sister, her husband, her daughter, her animal friends, and her pond muck.

I'm hoping we'll have pictures to share along the way, but for now I'll just leave you with this get up, get-movin' tune from Sam Bush's Laps in Seven release. It should keep me awake at least until we get to the airport.

(And, thanks all for the good thoughts on Gilbert. Reports are he's doing much better!)

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2007 9:52 AM, Blogger Women on the Verge said...

Have a great trip!!
E

 
At April 27, 2007 2:20 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said...

Thanks E, we are here! There will be pics pre and post pond de-mucking. Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home