Thursday, July 24, 2008

ZzzzzzzzzOOOOOM!

Oh look! It's Thursday night, 10:15! What a surprise!

Damn, time moves fast. One minute I'm watching a movie Friday night with my kids, the next suddenly I'm eeking every last second out of bat watching while the clock ticks and I know I'll never get my daughter up in the morning for camp.

Where does the time go? What happened to the life I had, when I had time to spend with friends, and my kids, talk to people on the phone, sit and write, sit and tour the blogosphere, sit and do nothing? It's kind of, well, gone. And I don't know why. I really don't.

It's 10:15 on a Thursday night but I'm going to go for a walk around the block before I turn in. Turn into what, I'm not sure.

Just turn in, I guess. Meanwhile here's a slick Blue Highway instrumental that kind of goes at the speed I feel my head spinning.

Three-Finger Jack

3 Comments:

At July 24, 2008 9:39 PM, Blogger Bob said...

well, thursday's over at least.

congratulations!

...you must be exhausted!

ps. did you see our candidate had a big day today?

 
At July 25, 2008 11:21 AM, Blogger Mando Mama said...

That was pretty amazing. 200,000 people in Germany. And he lived through it! Thursday was a waste of time. I've never seen an organization so screwed up as this client. Glad it's over, but the worst I'm afraid is yet to come.

Love my job, love my job, love my job...

 
At July 27, 2008 10:18 AM, Blogger Blueberry said...

I hope that Friday, Saturday, and now Sunday gave you a breather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home