Sunday, November 16, 2008

Proof that Banjo is Brainy

While reviewing a web site my sister in law shared on brain health (it was her brother who suffered the stroke last week and we are all learning as much as we can), I stumbled across this amazing video of longtime legendary five-stringer Eddie Adcock. Here he is with banjo in hand and brain under knife as surgeons attempt to do a bit of fine-tuning in his cerebral cortex while he plays!

Amazing! I had just assured my SIL that while her brother has a long road ahead of him, he is not only physically fit and amazingly resilient, BUT medicine has made enormous strides in addressing brain injury. This piece is case in point. Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

At November 20, 2008 6:44 AM, Blogger Blueberry said...

making lists is also good for your brain. You've been tagged!

 
At November 20, 2008 6:59 AM, Blogger Mando Mama said...

Oh my, that one is going to take some thinking!!! I'm in.

 
At November 20, 2008 3:58 PM, Blogger Blueberry said...

It is really really hard to make a list that short. It's almost easier to make a list of the top 50.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home