Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ah, Manzanita, Summer's Comin'

Today was a rare and beautiful day in Northeast Ohio. We spent almost the entire day outside doing next to nothing. I'm paying for it now, but ultimately we all needed a day like this.

It was the kind of day that tells you, summer is coming, sometime. And good stuff comes along with it, like, festivals. Like Appalachian Uprising in Scottstown, OH May 31-June 2.

This tube is actually Rockygrass last year. It put me in the mood even more to get on with summer and some live tunes. It's been way too long since I had live tunes.

I hope this laidback jam of Manzanita gives you a smile and relaxes you for night night. If you end up pickin, all the better. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

At March 27, 2007 8:18 PM, Blogger Darkneuro said...

and aren't we all thrilled at the gorgeousness of this spring???

 
At March 27, 2007 8:40 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said...

Hello dear Neuro! Truly, we are having spring. By golly, it's nearly fecund here in O-Hi-O. This evening on a little jaunt through the swampy part of the Western Reserve, we even listened to the singing frogs.

Enjoy your East TN spring!!! You've had 80s, no?

 
At March 27, 2007 10:31 PM, Blogger Shameless Agitator said...

The tree frogs are singing loud here. Today, I got my daughter some Draba verna for her wildflower collection for school. That's the flower that brought me and Mr. Shameless together 20 years ago.

Yikes. Now I am feeling old. Though I must not look too bad, if Diane at the hockey games looks at me and says "Damn girl, look at you." I guess my new haircut does the trick. I was going for the bad ass, spiky look. Only problem is that my hair is too curly to spike. Dammit!

Much love,
Shameless Agitator

 
At March 28, 2007 6:45 AM, Blogger Mando Mama said...

LOL! Shameless, it ain't just the haircut. It's all of you!

20 years more does not make us old. We're just ripening to a more exquisite us. For some reason, I have my eye on, and am even looking forward to, 42. It's an interesting number and I'm proud to have made it nearly there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home