Saturday, October 21, 2006

I Get to Feelin' Stoopid

Just a quick note to direct y'all to the updated Lonesome River Band website. You can hear clips of all the tracks of their new cd, The Road With No End which debuted earlier this month, AND you can purchase a download of the whole thing OR your favorite tracks. Not that I can imagine anyone being able to stop at one or two.

I just love the sound these guys make. Really, I get all stupid around 'em. They're really consumate musicians, not just incredible instrumentalists but an incredibly tight vocal ensemble as well. And I understand that uberadorable Jamie Johnson of Grascals fame even penned a tune or two for this release.

Go on now and have yourself a great day -- make sure you have the soundtrack to go with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home