Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Holy Smokes! I Been Tagged

Hey! I done been tagged by a fellow blogger! This is my first time, so y'all go easy on me, now. Thanks to Cassandra, whose Web site is, by the way, one of the most intelligent, thoughtful, and provocative out there.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4
"...facturing coarse cloths, serges, and caddis. In his whole...." - Les Miserables, Victor Hugo (late 19th century edition)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
A painting of apples by my father's uncle, Art Reese. (Yep. Uncle Art was a painter. Go figure.)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The weather, this morning.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
7:15 pm
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
8:31 pm--Ditto Cassandra: Damn!!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Traffic somewhere on what I guess is I-480; a slight ringing in my ears.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About an hour ago. Getting the mail. Nothing good.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The story on the dam break in Hawaii. Sucks.
9. What are you wearing?
My jammie pants and a Twinsburg Tigers sweatshirt. There are not many days I am compelled to come home, shower, and put on jammies. Today was one. Before eating.
10. Did you dream last night?
I dream vividly, every night, unless I am very ill.
11. When did you last laugh?
This morning, when I found out Cassandra tagged me.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
The picture I talked about earlier; a beautiful photo of my kids at our last family trip to the beach; a Federal-style mirror that my entire family always assumed weighed a ton but which is in fact plastic.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
All the time. Weird is a very subjective term, however.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
What is the real question here?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Not counting my dreams? I think it was ... hm, I don't know!
16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
To the degree possible, my freedom, and that of a few other people.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I love Federal style architecture and interiors.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
Ooh, what's left?
19. Do you like to Dance?
Yeah but as a public service I don't often.
20. George Bush.
Again, what is the question?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
My first child was a boy. My daughter was supposed to be Virginia AnnElinore, but I scaled way back.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
My first child was a boy, and we named him Gabriel.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I have considered it often but for some reason I'm still in Ohio.

24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Hm. I can't imagine anything further from what could possibly happen when you die. On the other hand, if there is a God, the fact that he or she personally answers the door says a lot.

25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.
Shannon, Dark Neuro, Blondie, and, I'm gonna throw this out to my friend Janice and sister Anne but they're not in Blogland (yet). There's always cut and paste.

6 Comments:

At March 15, 2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said...

LOL! Don't start THAT! LOL!!!

(And no I'm not, you're a talented mommy smartypants!)

 
At March 15, 2006 6:54 PM, Blogger Shameless Agitator said...

Jen, you always forget my blog...

 
At March 15, 2006 6:55 PM, Blogger Shameless Agitator said...

Of course, lately I am just speechless over the state of the world, so I've just been posting photos...

 
At March 15, 2006 10:09 PM, Blogger Mando Mama said...

AH! Andi! Sorry! But photos often speak far louder than words.

For the uninitiated, Andrea is the original
Shameless Agitator! (do you still have the buttons, A?!) Hey, thanks for coming by! I miss you!

http://www.shamelessagitator.com/

Slainte,
MM

 
At March 16, 2006 1:20 AM, Blogger Darkneuro said...

Complete :D

 
At March 16, 2006 7:41 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home